Wednesday 19 February 2014

Happy Hump Day!

I know it's traditional to post pictures of naked sexy men on Hump Day across the internet, but I'm bucking the trend. Here are some cute baby bats instead!


So the Shannon novella (now tentatively titled Phantom Fears) is chugging along nicely. I haven't quite managed 350 words every day as I planned, but I'm doing better at working writing back into my daily schedule and still keeping up with the perfume shop (birthday sale there this Friday, by the way!). And as I work on Phantom Fears and get back into the world of my werewolves, inspiration for other stories is striking. Writing really is one of those things where the more you do, the more you want to do. I'm pulling together ideas for a few things at the moment, one of which is a spin-off set in the Urban Wolf world. I'm going to force myself to wait until Phantom Fears is finished before starting, but I'm excited about it! It'll let me really expand the world and show new elements to it that I've had in the back of my mind for a while.

So yes, progress is slow but there is progress. Huzzahs! Have another bat.



No comments:

Post a Comment