Friday 21 November 2014

The Penultimate Friday Check-In

Brought to you this Friday by a wendigo, because why not?

Only one more week of Anti-Nano to go! I'm still yet to cross that all-important (to me) 20k line on Nightmare Moon, but I'm a hell of a lot closer than I was at the start of November, so that's pretty nice. I've been pondering on whether to keep up with the updates/snippets/check-ins once November ends. They're pretty good for me, as I work better when I've got some kind of accountability going on, even if it's just "must report on blog," but I don't know how interesting it is for people who wander by. I'll probably try to mix it up and give you snippets interspersed with random nonsense and real news.

In that vein, here's some real news! Nightowl Reviews have reviewed THE BEAST OF BIRCH HILL here. There are some spoilers so caution is advised.

In other real news, if you've enjoyed the two Ethan Banning shorts I re-released this year (UNGRATEFUL DEAD and STAKEOUT), would you be interested in seeing a couple more? I really love writing Ethan's pre-Voice mishaps and I do have a couple of short stories just waiting to go. If people are keen, I'd like to get more out there to keep us all going while I finish the first draft of the next full-length Ethan novel. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment