Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wednesday - The End



Yes. Last night I typed THE END on Dark Days, or at least the first draft. Huzzahs! That's one Anti-Nano target reached, and ahead of schedule too. I'm setting the manuscript aside for a week or so while I wait to hear from my beta reader, then I'll set about polishing that baby up ready for submission. I'm never quite sure whether I'm happy with a book or not when I first finish writing it, but the closing pages of Dark Days made me feel the same as the end of UNDERTOW - exhausted, a bit dirty, but grimly satisfied.

So, what next? COLD NIGHT MOON is out next week (EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!), so I'll be around for all the usual book release nerves/promo/excitement. Otherwise, I plan to spend a lot of time with my Amber Morgan hat on, working on Wild Blood MC 2. If you're interested, I'll be doing my Monday and Friday check-ins, and Wednesday snippets, for that project here. You can also follow me as Amber on Twitter and Facebook. So if you like contemporary romance and paranormal m/f romance, you'll probably like Amber! In fact, if you like me, you'll like Amber just as much, I would imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment