Monday 21 November 2016

Monday Check-In: Shameless Self-Promotion Edition

Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good. I didn't hit the 10k I was aiming for...In fact, I ended up with around 4k between Through Fire and Pale Queen, which is obviously quite a shortfall. On the plus side, I got 4k written, guested on the Rambling Vapers podcast (the episode isn't live yet, but check them out anyway if you like gaming, films, wrestling, politics and general blather), had my heart broken by Tye Dillenger at NXT TakeOver Toronto, and ate steak tacos. So that all happened.

Meanwhile, I also discovered I've been nominated for a total of three Evernight Readers' Choice awards this year! Two as Naomi Clark and one as Amber Morgan. I am humbled and surprised and truly grateful for everyone that voted for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Honestly, I never expect to be nominated in these things because I think I fly under the radar a lot, so when I do it's genuinely shocking and heartwarming for me.

Exactly as heartwarming as this.

Anyway! Now the nominations are in, it's time to vote for the winners. Evernight have a $50 giftcard up for grabs, just to sweeten the deal, and you can vote for your favourite books here.

In case you'd like to vote for me, I have the following books up for awards:

Finalist - best lesbian

Finalist - best suspense

I'm not kidding when I say it's an honour just to be nominated, but...you know...it would be even more of an honour to win something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment